Friday, May 14, 2010

Hawaiian Chicken

I found this recipe while I was going through my mums massive stacks of random recipe clippings and it has to be one of the most simple recipes ever. You will love this, its always a hit.


Hawaiian Chicken
2 Chicken Breasts
3/4 cup Ketchup
3/4 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 1/2 tsp Mustard
3/4 cup Crushed Pineapple
3/4 cup Brown Sugar

Pre-heat oven to 350°. Mix all ingredients together. Pour some sauce on the bottom of a baking dish to coat. I cook it in a bread sized Pyrex dish so the sauce will cover the chicken while it cooks. Place chicken breasts on top and then pour the remaining sauce on the top. Bake for 45 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally trying it! Can you use like Chicken Wings or Chicken Legs.. Just I have some in my freezer.. Looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Design By Designer Blogs