Friday, March 26, 2010

Sloppy Joes

I have quite a few new recipes I have tried making lately and I am going to start posting them. I'll only post the good ones, cause some of them didn't turn out very well. 

This has to be the best sloppy joe recipe that I have ever had, and its really simple.


Sloppy Joes

1 lb Ground Beef
1 cup Ketchup
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
4 Tbsp Water
2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tbsp Vinegar
2 tsp Mustard
½ tsp Garlic Powder
½ tsp Onion Powder
½ tsp Salt

Cook and drain hamburger. Add all ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer for 30-40 minutes.
Recipe Author Unknown. . . I cant for the life of me remember where I got it.

1 comment:

  1. I've only ever made sloppy joes using the packet of sloppy joe mix. I think I may need to try this--it sounds awesome and I actually have everything on hand.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design By Designer Blogs