Wednesday, June 20, 2012

strawberry days rodeo


One of my favorite things in the summer is Strawberry Days in Pleasant Grove. I love the rodeo and the parade and I am working hard to make sure my kids feel the same way...


Nana came with us cause Brent decided to stay home with Ollie...


We got strawberries and cream because you cant go to the rodeo and 
not have any. The girls loved it...


They loved watching the kids ride the sheep...


Its always fun to watch the kids try and get the dollar bills off the cows...


Maycie was a huge fan of all the horses...


Especially the buckin' broncos...


We also had fun watching the teams trying to milk the cows...


The clown is the funniest part of the rodeo, I love it...


We left early cause I'm a stickler about bedtime and it was an hour and a half past. But they got to have a look at the baby cows on the way out...


And the rodeo royalty was standing around waiting for the rodeo to end and Annie loves princesses so it was perfect cause she got to take pictures with them!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design By Designer Blogs