Friday, April 29, 2011

My sister in law, Michelle, and I went to Vegas with our kids for spring break to visit her, and Brent's, sister Melissa. I was so so nervous about the drive, but my kids did really well considering anytime when we are at home and I try and put Maycie in the car she screams. And Michelle's kids are always good. So it went way better than I thought!

I dont know what happened but I only took a few pictures... Annie outside in Melissa's backyard...

The only other pictures I got were the kids swimming with Leon and Megan at the pool...

And the girls lounging with Sandy, cause Maycie obviously didn't want to be in the pool...
The drive home was just as good as the drive down... we are going to have to take more trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design By Designer Blogs