Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween!!

Halloween is not my favorite holiday. I dont like dressing up, I HATE the smell of the pumpkins when they are being carved and I dont really like candy. But it has been fun to get to watch Annie enjoy this holiday. 

It began on Monday with Brent and Annie carving pumpkins.They had a lot of fun together. . .

Their pumpkins turned out really good. . .

Annie's. . .

Brent's. . .

Annie was a fairy princess, like Dora in the Trick or Treat, Dora! book she got for her birthday. . .
 
 

 Maycie was a ladybug. . .

Just a couple of cutie's together. . .

We had a party at Brent's parents on Sunday and Brent and I made these little babies for dessert. . .

Annie after eating her skeletons face. . .

It is always fun to take this picture of the kids in their costumes. . .
Maybe I will start to like Halloween after all, I don't think I will ever like the smell of pumpkins but I love to watch Annie enjoy all of the fun!

Cupcake Idea: cookiesandcups.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Your kids looks so cute!!!! :)

    Nice cupcakes. They look good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so cute! I'm glad I crashed your party and got to see you guys and your cute cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design By Designer Blogs