Tuesday, July 20, 2010

She's on the move!

This ADORABLE little girl . . .





figured out how to sit up at 5 months and 12 days . . .




. . . and has also decided it is TIME TO MOVE!!


She has been going backwards and around in circles for about a week and as of today,  at 5 months and 14 days, has decided she can get up on all fours and move forward!

I cannot tell you how excited I am. She hates sitting still and not being able to run after Annie, so this is pretty awesome!

She is almost as thrilled about it as I am! Yay Maycie!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay Maycie!! She's so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so so cute! I'll bet she catches up to Annie in no time. There's no incentive like chasing your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray! That is so awesome, I can't wait to see her. I was just saying yesterday that I bet she would start crawling soon. So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design By Designer Blogs