Wednesday, April 25, 2012

the tulip festival



I have really been wanting to go to the tulip festival and never made it. But now that I have 3 kids and only a double stroller I thought it would be a great idea.... Luckily my sister was home and she came with us. Annie was so excited but it was so bright she needed her sunglasses...

There were some cool trees out front...

It was different than I thought it would be. I was imagining just a giant field of tulips 
but it was a long path with flowers along it...

The girls had to stop and smell the tulips...

They loved running on the grass through the flowers...

Getting them to smile is always difficult but especially when the sun is 
so bright it seems to be extra hard...

Oh wait.... I do have 3 kids...

The flowers were so beautiful...

Some pretty pictures I took...

They were dying of heat at the end but we'll definitely have to go 
back only if Kelsey comes with us...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design By Designer Blogs