Monday, April 30, 2012

brent graduated!!!


Brent graduated on Friday, April 27th with a Bachelors degree in Biotechnology. 
Summa Cum Laude. Thats a 3.9 GPA or higher. He ended up with a 3.93.

We sat around waiting for it to start...

Brents name in the program...

Graduations are quite the lengthy process. 
But I'm glad I made him do it. I think Ollie's face in this picture describes how 
we were feeling while they read the 300 names...

With the wonderful camera I have, this is the best 
picture I got of him holding his diploma...

Family pictures after...

Brent's parents...

My parents...

Graduates in Biotechnology...

Our parents took us to dinner after to celebrate...

We are so proud of him and his hard work for the last 4 years!
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That's got to feel so good :) Your kids are ADORABLE, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design By Designer Blogs