I could not figure out what to call this. All I know is it works and I love it. I got out one of Annie's bows on Sunday and it had been smashed flat from being stuffed in the drawer with all of the other flowers and bows and I wasn't able to get it to fluff back up. As silly as it sounds I was disappointed. I spent $7.50 on a bow and now it doesn't look as pretty. So I knew I had seen these before but I had ribbon so I thought I would give it a shot. I did this from what I think I remember seeing so its not perfect but its pretty cute. I hand sewed everything because I like the control more than trying to machine sew it.
I tied 2 separate bows and placed them on top of each other and sewed them together. . .
I layered my ribbon like this. . .
Then sewed the 3 ribbons together and sewed them to the bow. . .
About every 6 inches down I sewed a little bit so the ribbon would all stay together. . .
Clip the bows through all three layers. . .
Super simple and now all of my bows wont go flat!